Just moments from shops, the train and a school, this home is perfectly located for people looking to enjoy the convenience of “living local”. With its expansive multi-level layout, high ceilings and copious amount of natural light, this private abode sets a high standard for family living and comfort. Located in a quiet well-located street, you will discover this spacious, light and bright abode ready for its new owner! A fantastic opportunity that would be suited to a range of buyers including young families, downsizers or those searching for the perfect ‘lock and leave’ city base.
The open plan living is a light filled space with huge windows and doors. You’ll be pleased with the functional galley kitchen, which benefits from the superb use of space and light. You’ll feel right at home in the bedrooms which are bright, airy, and have built-in robes in each. Your undercover and secure tandem car bays provide your beloved cars with a secure place to rest each night.
Consider the features
– Low maintenance, neat, tidy and well-maintained property
– Spread out and relax after work in the spacious TV/living room
– The kitchen has ample cabinet and counter space along with gas cook top and oven
– Carpet in all upstairs bedrooms for warmth and comfort
– Modern main bathroom with large bath and separate toilet
– Spacious landscaped courtyard
– Double carport with automatic garage door
– 5th bedroom or separate study
– High returns for investors
– 1.5kw solar panels (7 panels, Japenese Grade)
– Set on approximately 240sqm
Consider the location
– 800m walk to Fairfield Train Station
– 150m walk to Woolworths & an array of shops
– 300m to Junction Park State School
– 200m to nearest Bus Stop
– 5km to Brisbane CBD
– Easy access to UQ via Green Bridge
– 2km walk to Greenslopes Hospital or 1.7km to Princess Alexandra Hospital
– 1.7km walk to Buranda Village
This practical family home sits in a wonderful location with schools, parks, shops, and sports facilities only short drive away. Immaculately maintained, this home is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
Please contact Omar Hamid to arrange a viewing.